Sunday, March 1, 2009

True/False!

So this weekend has been the epic T/F Film Festival. I wore myself out on the first day! My lovely friend Amanda is in town from L.A.-yea! I've been catching up with her, volunteering, trying to stay up late enough to party & watching some great documentaries.

The highlights:
-Dancing at the @ction party on Friday night. The DJ played D.A.N.C.E. and Sarah and I became "those girls" who shrieked at the beginning of the song.
-Old friends:












-No Impact Man, a documentary about a family that decided to make no impact on the environment for one year. They lived in an apartment in NYC, watched reality TV and used electricity. By the end of the year, they were super excited to turn the power back on, but found they wanted to continue eating local food & riding their bikes everywhere. I decided that dancing on my laundry in the tub looks like much more fun than using a machine!

I'm off to see another movie & volunteer @ the Forrest Theatre!

1 comment:

Hoi Polloi said...

Such a wonderful time! I loved seeing you and being home. This photo is epic.